I was just asked what my five favorite RSS feeds are. Well geez… if I had a nickel for every time I’ve been asked that…
I’d have five cents.
So, I trimmed my RSS list not long ago and made a category called “Must Reads”. I’ll share those here:
- Brian Oberkirch: The ultimate aggregator
- Joshua Porter: Social web design
- Creating Passionate Users: Empowering user to kick ass
- Jeremiah Owyang: Social media guru, though he digs far deeper than I do
- Dan Cederholm: Because he’s my hero
- Chris Messina: He’s just got his finger on everything
- Tara Hunt: Pinko marketer extraordinaire
- Guy Kawasaki: The legend
- Ryan Carson: Just because I love all of his ventures
I know, for a “designer” it’s a little light on design blogs. But I figure if anything too crazy is talked about in the design world, I can get that from Dan or Chris. I also listen to Paul Boag’s Boagworld podcast, which helps out on that front. But what can I say? I love the strategy side of things.