This morning I received a message via Facebook saying I have been tagged in the “seven things I am thankful for” meme. I was tagged by someone I don’t think I’ve met (Luke Gedeon), but he’s a Providence techie, so he’s an instant friend (I’m guessing you’re from Providence Geeks, Luke?).
So, here’s my list:
- My wife.
- My kids.
- Our families. We have people who are there whenever we need them—and very closeby.
- My livelihood. I’m thankful we have our own home and that I can provide for my family. It hasn’t been easy, but we’ve made it happen.
- My job. Loving what you do is kind of rare, I guess.
- My office space. I work from home. I used to commute 141 miles in Boston traffic every day. I’m thankful for getting my life back. Playing in piles of leaves with Ella is better than sitting in the car.
- Theo Epstein. Come on, gotta have a fun one in there.
So, now I need to tag others to reply. Hmmm…
Tag, you’re it! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.